Chrome Paint Finishes
Many customers are attracted to our range of chrome paint finishes. These give a distinctive metallic looking finish without the need to use a lathe as would be required when creating a diamond cut finish (see the Diamond Cutting page for more details on this process).
The Lepsons selection of chrome paint finishes include silver chrome, black chrome and American nickel chrome.
American nickel chrome is proving to be very popular as an alternative to a diamond cut or polished finish. The American nickel chrome option is also a good solution where people have wheels which have previously been diamond cut and no longer have sufficient alloy remaining on the face of the wheel to cut a new finish on a lathe.
Chrome Paint Examples
- Black Chrome (heavy on Silver)
- Black Chrome (normal shade)
- Black Chrome Two Tone
- Black Chrome Two Tone with Silver Rim
- Nickel Chrome
- Nickel Chrome (Motorbike Wheel)
- Nickel Chrome outer rim with Gloss Black centre
- Silver Chrome (normal shade)