The Lepsons Difference
Simply the finest and most comprehensive refurbishment service available…Experience, facilities, dedication and attention to detail:
- In operation for over 20 years
- 40 employees with over £1m invested
- Many skilled employees with over 10 years service
- An unsurpassed reputation for excellence
The most comprehensive ‘back to bare metal’ refurbishment available:
- Stripped back to bare metal for the best results
- Three coats: powder coat primer, wet coat colour, clear lacquer
- Strict quality control
- 12 month guarantee on all wheels including diamond cut
- Durability: A finish that not only looks great but stays looking great
Excellent customer service:
- Expert advice on colours and finishes
- Courier service
- Storage of cars in a secure warehouse
- Loan cars available at low cost
Not all refurbishments are the same, a mobile repair is OK for a quick fix but the process is just a surface repair rather than a full factory restoration, and the paint and lacquer is likely to deteriorate at a faster rate than a full factory refurbishment.
There are also major differences between businesses that offer a full factory refurbishment – the processes are broadly similar but it is the quality of materials, the equipment used, the skills and experience of the staff and the quality controls adopted that differentiate the excellent from the average.
The Lepsons refurbishment process is generally more comprehensive and frequently involving more processes than other refurbishers.
For diamond cut wheels undergoing a ‘back to bare metal’ refurbishment Lepsons uses both a powder coat primer and a wet paint top coat before undertaking the diamond cut and applying the lacquer. The wheel goes through an oven to cure the coating, this process produces a high quality durable finish that is guaranteed for 12 months (most refurbishers only guarantee a diamond cut wheel for six months or provide no guarantee at all).
At Lepsons we view the wheels as a key feature contributing to the overall appearance of a car and talk to customers about the look they want to achieve, we offer an infinite range of colours and finishes and are keen to explore different options with you.
State of the art processes, stringent quality control and excellent customer service built up over 20 years are the principles that underpin “The Lepsons Difference”.